Re: Urgent , We have a new taxes , I need a help

Hi Chris,
   Thanks for your email. Markus and Brad discussed this case. In fact, they accept it as Tariff, so we will use the same logic of the Assembly form.
   which means, we will create a Tariff table to join between the product and the Tariff which we add it in parts table.
   In this case, if the government add a new tariff or the company a lot of tariff, then it is easy to manage that. also , it is easy to manage the taxes which must be added on the Tariff.
Best Regards
Shaekir