Re: Urgent , We have a new taxes , I need a help

Hello All,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 5:30 AM, John Hasler <..hidden..> wrote:
> Markus A Lien writes:
>> Another common one that we thought of that is actually charged by
>> shipping companies NOT gov't is a fuel surcharge by shipping companies.
>
> But they are not obligated to account for those seperately and remit them
> to the government.  It's just a more complex way for them to compute the
> price.
>
> Example: cattle dealers in the US are required to collect $1.00 per head
> purchased and remit it to the government [or did last time I sold cattle:
> this may have changed].

So, I think we can all agree that tarriffs are common practice in many
parts of the world.  ;)

I also would love to see some way of adding a flat rate fee to
specific products. I resell computer equipment quite often, and here
in BC Canada we have to charge specific amounts for specific types of
equipment.

Are any of the developers reading this? What are the changes we may
see this feature added into LS soon, or sometime in the future?

Best Regards,
Angus Jordan