Re: Using the invoice system - government rules

On 10/30/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

> documents.  We could even add document management capabilities to this
> system if we need to.

Suggestion: if DMS is necessary, consider using a DMS like
KnowledgeTree (now under GPL 3) rather than reinventing the wheel. I
have written Perl code that does really simple SOAP calls basically
using just XML::LibXML and LWP::UserAgent. It wasn't hard. I ignored
the WSDL though, other than to stare at it long enough to figure out
the part of the API I needed (i.e. I don't use the WSDL at runtime).

-- John R. Hogerhuis
http://devwrights.com/blog