Using the invoice system - government rules

Hi All,

To use officially lsmb in Hungary there are several requirements for
issuing an invoice.
These rules determined by the government, so, without them, lsmb more or
less useless here. This is the bad news.

The good news, my opinion, a flexible framework should manage this. Of
course, this is only my opinion, not yours :)

Here are the required features to use the invoice module

1st
The number of the invoice, issued with the LS must be gap-less
numbering, automatically.
For example:
starting from: INV100001
next numbers are:  INV100002, INV100003
Any additional part probably no problem in the print view, such as date,
short customer name etc., for example:   SHELL-2007/10-SZ100124

Other invoice numbers (from a paper based invoice) should be record
here, but in this case, this invoice must be restricted to print/email.
This is only to record our invoice, come from somewhere else. I think,
this feature already exists.

2nd
The auto-assigned invoice numbers must be unchangeable after save the
invoice. In fact, modifying the actual invoice number also must be not
possible.
The best way, probably, when one install a new dataset, it is possible
to determine the company standard initial number.

3rd
The invoice must contains additional fields:
* payment method: cash, bank transfer, card etc.
Probably a text field should be enough, where the user can write the
"cash" or "bank transfer".
Or somewhere in the Basic settings should be define a "list" with the
possible values (for example: "cash,bank transfer, card") and on the
invoice form should be a selectbox with these values.
* the date when the invoice saved.

4th
Printing invoice
The printed invoice must contains the following, when it printed first
time:
* how many copies are made
* the copy number on each copies
* Example:
	1st copy of 3
	2nd copy of 3
	3rd copy of 3
When it printed 2nd time and more, it only must contain a note, instead
of the copy numbers: "This is a copy of the original invoice, with
exactly the same content"

I would like to know you opinion, how difficult to solve these
localization problems in that way, all modifications would be part of
the mainstream LS.

This is only for get the first impression about the requirements. The
how-to-do-it-exactly could be come later :)

Thank you,
István

--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai