Re: Several feature requests/ideas in sourceforge

On 10/17/07, Pongracz Istvan <..hidden..> wrote:

> > A few of the others are vague enough we may want to close note that we
> > are working on them and close them so that discussion can happen on
> > specific sub-issues more readily.
>
> I understand, more or less :)
> I read those comments, I will reflect soon.
>
> By the way, are there any public information about the evolution of LS?

There is a roadmap on ledgersmb.org.  It needs some adjustments however.
http://ledgersmb.org/roadmap

There is also a new architecture overview on the same site.
http://ledgersmb.org/node/41

> What do you think, this version will be ready for production in the end
> of this year?

I would expect so, especially if we get a lot of help with testing,
bug fixes, etc.