Re: Several feature requests/ideas in sourceforge

On 10/17/07, Pongracz Istvan <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I added several feature requests to the sourceforge, including our
> modified menu.ini.
>
> Here is the link, added by pongracz.
> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=175965&atid=875353>

Just as a quick follow-up:

UI templates will be supported in 1.3 (in the new framework).  I have
gone ahead and closed that feature request.

I have moved your menu.ini into the patches section.  People can
download it there,  I am going to note it as rejected because the
menu.ini is going away in future versions but will leave it open until
1.3 ships.

A few of the others are vague enough we may want to close note that we
are working on them and close them so that discussion can happen on
specific sub-issues more readily.

Best Wishes,
CHris Travers