email subject handling in 1.2.9

Hi,

I started a new thread to this thing.

I got the wide char error from perl itself (Mime-Lite).

Here is the error message, I got:

Wide character in print at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/MIME/Lite.pm
line 2749.

I will check my system (gentoo), maybe I have to recompile something to
support utf-8.

I did not reopen this bug, because is should be a PEBCAK.

The relevant code from Lite.pm

###
Print:
sub print
{
    my $self =
shift;
    print {$$self}
@_;
}

Now I check my perl but I do not think, it will help.

Should I hack the Lite.pm?

Cheers,
István

--