Re: We found two bugs in 1.2.9

2007. 10. 17, szerda keltezéssel 09.13-kor Chris Travers ezt írta:
> Thanks for the bug reports.

You are welcome :)
I tested the svn some minutes ago and one of them working well (thousand separator), but the subject handling still has some problem.
But now, I got the wide char error from perl itself.

Here is the error message, I got:

Wide character in print at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/MIME/Lite.pm line 2749.

I will check my system (gentoo), maybe I have to recompile something to support utf-8.

I did not reopen this bug, because is should be a PEBCAK.

Cheers,
István

--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai