Re: Several feature requests/ideas in sourceforge

Hi,

2007. 10. 17, szerda keltezéssel 09.02-kor Chris Travers ezt írta:
> On 10/17/07, Pongracz Istvan <..hidden..> wrote:

> UI templates will be supported in 1.3 (in the new framework).  I have
> gone ahead and closed that feature request.

Good news. Thanks.

> I have moved your menu.ini into the patches section.  People can
> download it there,  I am going to note it as rejected because the
> menu.ini is going away in future versions but will leave it open until
> 1.3 ships.

Yes, I expected after I sent the FR, it is a patch :) My bad, sorry.

> A few of the others are vague enough we may want to close note that we
> are working on them and close them so that discussion can happen on
> specific sub-issues more readily.

I understand, more or less :)
I read those comments, I will reflect soon.

By the way, are there any public information about the evolution of LS?

I mean, you are usually talking about the upcoming 1.3 and 1.4.

I guess, I can try 1.3 using the svn.

What do you think, this version will be ready for production in the end
of this year?

Cheers,
István

--