Re: GPL v3? Other license options?

Hi Decibel;

I guess this goes more into the field of business development than code or licenses, but I enjoy such conversations so... :-)

My argument still stands. If someone else can support your code better
than you can, you've got a serious problem. (My views are my own, etc.,
etc.)

And that is why we are here today, is it not?   I know I am here because of my needs involving supporting my customers were not being met before the fork.

However, I would not take it only that far.  The basic issue is that someone who can support the code better than you may not be able to write the code better than you.  The key issue is "can you deliver better value than other people and if so how."  It fhe answer is that you cannot deliver value in producing, supporting, training, etc. then you need to find a way to do so or rethink your career goals, IMO.