Re: Site for LedgerSMB Forum

Hi Chris;
Sorry for the misunderstandings.  I never heard back from you so...  maybe everyone is talking past eachother.  My appologies too :-)

The concerns were just that the web site design and domain name gave the impression that they were a part of our core infrastructure while the core team doesn't really have a way to fix things if they go wrong.  This creates potential problems for the project and prevents you from getting credit where it is due.

The objections that were a concern were simply that we didn't want to be held accountable if something went wrong and felt that you deserved credit.  I note your site is still active :-)  If you want to put a note there saying that you are maintaining it for the LedgerSMB community, then I think we should link to it from the LedgerSMB community pages.

To be clear-- I am only asking you to take credit and ownership of it and ensure that this is clearly communicated.