Re: CLI order and invoice scripts (was: COGS and part setup)

Charley Tiggs wrote:
> http://www.tiggs.net/lsmb_resources.zip

Thanks so much for releasing this, Charley. Documentation of these
parts of the CLI API is an invaluable help.

I'm going to be doing my integration work with python, which I'll also try
to release publicly.

Are there any objections to using the LedgerSMB name on PyPI (python
package index) for python packages named ledgersmb.invoice,
ledgersmb.order, etc.?

I'll make it clear that they're not affiliated with the official LedgerSMB
project.

The intent would be to create egg packages that are fine-grained, limited
to as-needed functions for integration projects.

Each egg would test with doctest against a specific version of LedgerSMB,
since the CLI API is possibly subject to sudden change. I'd target more
coverage for LedgerSMB 1.3, 1.4, 2.0, etc.