Subject:      Re: CLI order and invoice scripts (was: COGS and part setup)
From:         Jeff Kowalczyk <..hidden..>
Newsgroups:   gmane.comp.finance.ledger.smb.user
Date:         Sat, 31 Mar 2007 12:46:28 -0400

Charley Tiggs wrote:
> I'm using the cli interface to add orders and invoices. It's working
> like a champ and, aside from a few glitches, we couldn't be more
> pleased.

Charley, would you add some version of those CLI scripts to the wiki
documentation or a submit them for inclusion in a /contrib location in the
repository?

I'm very interested in a quick method to implement order and invoice automation
prior to the REST interface slated for 1.3.

It would be good for the community to comment on and document a best-practice
for this, since so many users need it.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.