MVC

Hi all,

It has been a long time (2 or 3 years) since I last messed with the SL
codebase. I'm in the middle of migrating from SL to LSMB and in the
middle of it found some glitches. I started looking the code to track
down what went wrong ... and that itch to code started up. I've been
working with Rails nearly exclusively for the past year, and I got used
to its MVC framework.

I know there are plans to use a TT as the templating engine. Are there
plans to break out the code along MVC lines? Right now, looking at the
1.1.12 code (havn't gotten the migration working to that yet),
everything looks really messy. I have not looked at the 1.2.x series or
cracked open the trunk version yet.

If this was already discussed in the mailing list, I apologize. Let me
know and I can dig through the archives.

Thanks,

Ho-Sheng Hsiao
Isshen, LLC
http://www.isshen.com