Re: For those interested in the CRM/Entity management

Josh,
On reflection, see my previous post about intersects. Your post arrived while I was writing it.

I think Chris, you and I are in agreement in this: Invoice addresses cannot be changed. The intersects I described will help ensure that if each address, once linked to almost any entity, invoice, customer etc is not updatable. The address scheme I described ensures this too, as it is illogical to change an absolute location, once correctly defined/inserted. So more concisely, records/rows that describe an address that is linked to a customer or invoice etc record can have most if not all attributes/fields/columns frozen via trigger/stored procedure. This is achieved with fairly simple SQL even if if has to traverse quite a few tables, especially the Location to Country hierarchy, if that part of the design that I suggested were to be implemented.

Notwithstanding all that, it is still a simple, useful and effective solution to have the system store an Acrobat image of the invoice as originally created.