Re: Doc in tex...

Ok.  Whoever wants to make the conversion may find the following tool helpful:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/latex2db/

I have never played around with it so no guarantees ;-)
I will also try to find time to extract the figures and save in
appropriate files.  I *may* still have .fig files around as well.

On 3/15/07, Michael Schultheiss <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris Travers wrote:
> So I guess those are the immediate questions:
>
> 1)  Who wants to take on the docuentation editor role?

I'd be happy to take on the documentation editor.  I'm very familiar
with DocBook and can transform plain text to DocBook for people
unfamiliar with DocBook.