Re: Light manufacturing moduels....

Charley,
Thanks - sounds great and don't worry about Perl skills, afterall I have about
20 years with RPG on the IBM midrange platform System 3 - 32 - 34 - 36 and
AS/400.  My main goal coding Perl is easily readable and maintainable code
separated out into multiple layers - much like MVC structure.

This is my first open source project - any suggestions on methods to share
collaboration ideas?

My plan is too work on this about 15 - 25 hrs a week.  I would greatly
appreciate input from your clients to provide application feature focus and
priority sequencing.

Thanks,

Jeff.