Re: Language wars...

Hi

We are aware of this.  However, we basically discovered that our
design was basically a lightweight MVC anyway, and that a large and
complex framework like Catalyst would add limited value and a lot of
complexity.  I suppose that as this develops, if there is a need to
reconsider, we probably will.

That's a fair argument, and in fact the one I was putting forward already.

My reason for suggestion Catalyst (or similar) was that you were previously on a hunt to use CPAN as much as possible and avoid writing code where possible. The like of Catalyst offers a framework with testing, plugable templates and request routing all for free.

I don't mean to keep bleating on as though I want you to use it. I just want to be sure it's not being rejected due to not being familiar with it or similar

Good luck

Ed W