Re: Trac svn-integrated issue tracking system

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 19:55 -0800, Chris Travers wrote:
The old saying that "There is nothing more permanent than that which
is temporary...."

<snip>

So we are planning for growth.  And we are building infrastructure.
This just isn't on the radar (yet).

Just to follow this up. We will likely move to Trac at some point or
something like it. If it was only up to me, we would likely move off
SourceForge as well. We are also looking at Drupal (albeit it will need
to be modified because of how brain dead its schema is) for a CMS.

However everything will come in time and right now our focus is maturing
LedgerSMB and building the community. Something that is very time
consuming but showing very productive signs at this time.

Good to hear this. I, for one, am happy with LSMB and how it's shaping up. The core team rocks! Thanks for all the work you do!

Charley