Re: [SL] Adding extra custom reports

Hi David;

In general, you will find little disagreement from our team.  We are
expecting to implement UI templating in 1.3 though not all the UI may
be moved to the new system for some time.  There are some
technological and practical challenges involved in the decision of
exactly what and how much logic should be moved into the database
itself.

However, I don't think we will get to a point where we have to decide
exactly where to draw this line for a long time because there is a
*lot* of logic we all agree needs to be contained within the database.