Re: COGS incorrect when invoices are reposted

How would you deal with an invoice which had an error on it?

Note that when we say voiding an invoice, this means posting reversing
transactions and flagging the invoice as voided for reporting
purposes.

On 9/21/06, John Hasler <..hidden..> wrote:
Alejandro writes:
> I am in favor of defining voiding documents and creating new ones.

I'm not convinced that it should be possible to alter _or_ void posted
invoices.
--
John Hasler
..hidden..