Re: LaTeX templates, was Docmentation/FAQs

On 9/21/06, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:

Well honestly I would prefer to see us move to a xslt based template
system with fo objects.

Joshua D. Drake

Just FYI-- my short-term plans for changing the template system (while
making it close enough to backwards-compatible that a simple script
can make the changes) will play *much* nicer with XML then the current
system.  I expect this change to be in 1.2 along with a migration
script.

Short-term, I am planning on embedding the logic in the templates with
<?ledgersmb ?> tags rather than <% %> tags.