LaTeX templates, was Docmentation/FAQs

I am not interested in requiring that people rebuild their custom
templates in a new system.  I am not opposed to supporting other
engines, but I think that backwards compatibility with LaTeX and easy
conversion from SQL-Ledger are going to require that we support it for
the forseable future.

We could, however, offer plugins to support alternatives.

However, a few points:
1)  We really ought to revise the LaTeX of the templates to be less
braindead and brittle.
2)  We need to make the templating system LyX-friendly
3)  We should allow the calls to the templates to hit a different
extension for the template and a different executable to allow for
plugins of this sort.