[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: COGS incorrect when invoices are reposted
- Subject: Re: COGS incorrect when invoices are reposted
- From: Jason Rodrigues <..hidden..>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:43:09 -0400
On Thursday 21 September 2006 13:20, Chris Travers wrote:
> We are working on ACL and role administration, and on the
> specification of voiding invoices. I expect to post a detailed
> discussion as to how I think voiding should work this evening. Then I
> can get feedback from Real Accounting Types and we can make this work
Do we have any plans yet on how we are going to write documentation? I
understand one of the goals of the fork is to make available clear docs for
both the developer and end user.
I'd like to start to assembling some of the things worked out via IRC/Mailing
list so that it at least forms some kind of FAQ.
Mabey a Wiki living on the web site? I think it should output to several
* a printable book
* viewable in whole on line ...
* something we can hook from the code, to provide live online help
- Context sensitive links
- Popup help, like the "Whats this" feature in some GUIs ..
Translastions are important too, whatever we decide on should make it easy for
translators to manage....