Re: COGS incorrect when invoices are reposted

On 9/21/06, Jason Rodrigues <..hidden..> wrote:
I'd like to start to assembling  some of the things worked out via IRC/Mailing
list so that it at least forms some kind of FAQ.

That would be awesome. Please send them to me once you've gotten a
bunch and I'll create a FAQ section on the website.

Mabey a  Wiki living on the web site?  I think it should output to several
forms:

A wiki is in the plans, just not setup/installed yet. Any suggestions
on which wiki to use? I've never set one up before (I'm an old-school
html guy, wiki syntax hurts my brain).

Cheers,

Chris