Re: COGS incorrect when invoices are reposted

FWIW, 1.1 will enforce transaction reversal by default on all new
datasets.  I am not changing the settings on peoples existing data
sets until we have time to make sure that things are handled
efficiently from a workflow perspective.  People can turn this setting
on and off.  In the end, we want to revent it all the time, but I want
to make sure that people are not disrupted too much for the moment.