Re: LedgerSMB website is now live

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 23:18 -0400, Christopher Murtagh wrote:
> The LegerSMB website is now up and running. It is very basic at the
> moment, but hopefully will grow as we get more feedback from users and
> other developers.

It looks really great: clean and simple, logical structure, and I like
the wording on the About page.

I think maybe I would change "Source" to "Download". The fact that the
package is currently 'source code' is trivial, but could suggest to a
linux newbie 'Oh no, I gotta make, compile, whatever this beast.' Plus a
download section might expand to related stuff in other formats, eg
(links to) Accounting Best Standards whitepapers, 3rd party addons.