Re: Potential security issue with LedgerSMB (inherited from SL)

On 9/11/06, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
In 2.4.x bin/xterm was basically a symlink to bin/lynx

THe fact that it is not there in 2.6 is an indication that nobody uses it.
Which is a good thing as far as the security issue is concerned. :-)

Cool. So, do we agree that we drop terminal support? I'm ok with
saying that if folks want this, they can use lynx, links, w3m, etc..
This would certainly make security issues much easier to deal with and
help clean up the code somewhat. After all, we are building a web
based application aren't we?

Cheers,

Chris