LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Re: New install on Debian 10 (buster)

[ledgersmb-users] Re: New install on Debian 10 (buster)

> Erik wrote:

> If this is Buster, I think we might be banging on the wrong door:

I have gone with a work around.  I am now using an SSH tunnel from
the host computer to the guest that's running LedgerSMB.  This
limits me to using a browser only on hosts setup with a tunnel, so
I'd still like to get it working right.

Meanwhile, I'm having trouble adding parts.  But I'll create a new
thread.

-- f