LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
Re: [ledgersmb-users] Fwd: Fwd: Production Install, Networking and Setup

Re: [ledgersmb-users] Fwd: Fwd: Production Install, Networking and Setup

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 1:40 AM Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:

  If you still plan to use Apache as the proxy (for which, access I
understand was already working?), then yes.

> My understanding is we then have to configure it?

   As I noted above ( & allude to in the pkg README.Debian file), yes.
And then the config file needs to be enabled so that apache can see it
and then apache needs to be restarted in order to use the changes.

--
Robert J. Clay
..hidden..

Thank Robert, I've now installed  ledgersmb-1.5-apache, I'm sorry but this reverse proxy stuff is all new to me. Where can I find this README.debian file? I think I'm going to need a walkthough to finalize this :-/