Re: Sales Invoice

Hi Bob,

It's my turn to apologize for being tardy :-)
As it turns out I've been traveling to Europe and had the opportunity to meet up with Erik while I was there.

Erik, Yves and myself (along with several others) have been looking at some issues with Timecards over the last few months.
We are very aware there are things missing, or not as easy as they should be.

I've created Issue #2211 to track this and related Timecard -> Order -> Invoice workflow enhancements.

If you have any thought's or comments please let us know

Regards

David G