Begining in LedgerSMB

Good night:

I followed the instruction to install PPA on Ubuntu 16.04.1:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/ledgersmb/main/ubuntu xenial main

It update the current version 1.3 on repository to 1.4.33 that is that I have installed at this momment

But I open the browser and type: "http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl"; and I get this message:

"Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port 80 "

By this, I need your help to run LedgerSMB, because I don't know how to solve this problem. Is there a problem knowing ?

By the way, after run 1.4.33 (when I can), there is a way to update to 1.4.34 ? and then to 1.5 Beta 6 ?

Thanks, and regards,

Jorge Rodríguez