Re: scheduling

> I think scheduled transactions have always required posting before
> they show up.  Was that different in 1.2.x?  I can't imagine that it
> was since every scheduled transaction must be based on something that
> already exists.
>

> Does it still not show up if you post after this?

It shows up when posted, in the original question many mails removed I
noted the button and the system are all there so it seems like it should
be possible and I was wondering if it was.  it would often be helpful to
schedule a transaction before the first invoice is sent, so thought it
was worth asking about...