Re: Still Cannot Log In

Oh great! Ubuntu 12.04LTS doesn't support Postgres 8.1... Going to have to install an earlier Ubuntu now...

-----Original Message-----
From: lrspares45 <..hidden..>
To: ledger-smb-users <..hidden..>
Sent: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:56
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Still Cannot Log In

Hi,
I'm getting the impression the impression from other mails that the upgrade 1.2 to 1.3 isn't 'routine' so to speak - I have to say a little more info about this on the LSMB site could have saved an awful lot of time. I guess I'm not up to this these days. What versions of Postgres does 1.2.xx support
, and will I have any problems restoring the dbase from backup?

I'm going to completely remove LSMB and Postgres9.x and try again from scratch with 1.2.xx

Cheers
Richard