From: Robert James Clay <..hidden..>
To: ledger-smb-users <..hidden..>
Sent: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:16
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Still Cannot Log In

Richard,
On Sat, 2012-10-20 at 12:33 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-10-20 at 09:47 -0400, lrspares45 wrote:
>
> > Completely uninstalled everything.
> >
> > Reinstalled everything (from deb package 1.3.17)
>
>    From where?  On what OS?

   I asked, because although I did work on a Debian package for v1.3.17,
it wasn't released.  (Released package went from for v1.3.15 to for
v1.3.18.)

   I suspect what you have is from the getdeb project, which is entirely
unofficial.  I've not looked at those for months and only briefly looked
at them then, so I don't really know how usable they are.

Jame