Re: Transactions Displaying Incorrectly at Reconciliation

Hi Chris,

Thank you. That makes things much clearer to me.

I have now reconciled that bank statement, clearing the combined
transaction for £0.00 which has correctly marked the constituent debit of
£6.00 and credit of £6.00 as reconciled.

Your explanation, particularly of the purpose of the 'source' and 'memo'
fields helps. It's previously been a mystery to me what the blank box next
to the 'source' drop-down is for! One day I will ask what all the other
mysterious boxes do!

Many thanks for your speedy and helpful response.

Best wishes,

Nick