[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Transactions Displaying Incorrectly at Reconciliation
- Subject: Transactions Displaying Incorrectly at Reconciliation
- From: "Nick Prater" <..hidden..>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 22:10:55 +0100 (BST)
Two transactions, which show as un-reconciled in my bank account General
Ledger, do not appear correctly when I try to reconcile the bank account.
One of them displays, with an incorrect zero amount, in the "Mismatched
Transactions (from Upload)" section, although I have never uploaded a CSV
file to match.
The other does not display at all on the reconciliation page.
I have checked the dates correspond to the the bank statement I am trying
I am now using 1.3.19, having just upgraded from 1.3.15 to see if that
would solve the issue.
There seem to be two issues at play:
1) Why is one of the transactions displayed with a zero amount within the
"Mismatched Transactions (from Upload)" section?
2) Why is an un-reconciled ledger entry not show on the bank
reconciliation report screen?
I have posted screenshots of the General Ledger and Reconciliation pages at:
I would be grateful for advice on how to debug this problem.
Many thanks and best wishes,