Re: Usage Requirements Discussion for 2.0

David,
I am curious if the front end you envision is something that would be
easy enough for the casual end user to be able to install the components
they are looking for, or if such an interface would require some linux
knowledge, thereby leaving it in the realm of administrators.
I don't really have a preference, so much, just curious...
I would also not be opposed to testing such software, but not on a
production system.  I can do mail servers and asterisk servers fairly
well, but postgres and accounting are still relatively new things to me
comparatively, so until I am more confident with both of these fields, I
am not sure I would catch a problem before it became too late.  I would
be interested in installing and migrating my data into it to see what
happens though...