Re: Multiple currency setup and unbalanced general ledger transactions

    Nigel> However, let me re-state my immediate problem:

    Nigel> 1. I have unbalanced transactions which I want to get rid
    Nigel> of... how do I do it?

Can you screenshot this please?

Unbalanced transactions generally do not occur in the system, but, my
experience is that sometimes transactions appear unbalanced because
they are viewed with the wrong foreign currency options.

What I understood is that perhaps you have a rounding error where a
customer has underpaid by 0.01 units.

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.