Lost Taxes After Restore

After recent events, I've done a pg_restore -d backup.sqlc

but the taxes have stayed at the default values. I've changed the 17.5%
to 15% (thanks Gordon), but my 0% rate had gone (books and export) and I
can't remember what account code I used for it.

First off, have I used the correct flags for pg_restore (I created the
dataset for the company to restore into before restoring), and

Secondly - as the parts have all "lost" their tax catergory (15%) - are
the numbers going to add up in reports?

Cheers
Richard