Re: 2 persistant bugs; Seeking ideas where to look.

The transaction ID's I am getting back in the session table do not match and
ID's are not even in the table most of the time.
I am using between 1-4 "new windows" and testing in FF and Konqueror
Both databases are SQL_ASCII.

There are two types of error.
on the first it displays Session expired! and has a password entry.
Upon entering the pass it works

The second is the worst and non recoverable (what you are working on is lost).
it displays Session expired! and has a password entry.
Then it goes to login and asks for a password again.
like the call back is lost.

Thanks for any ideas!