Re: PostgreSQL and Cpanel

I have been paying for hosting for over 12 months in the hope that SMB1.3 will work. In order to attempt to get previous versions to work, the host has installed a number of root-level SMB dependencies.
He suggested that I install the others at account level using CPanel.
Do you  mean that this is a kind of CPanel problem?

Steve