Upgrading to 1.2.16

Hello!

I'm in the process of upgrading from 1.1.12 to 1.2.16.  I have almost all of my companies converted; however, one is failing the Pg-upgrade-2.6.18-2.6.19.sql conversion.  The script is failing at line 62 which is where converting status.trans_id to a primary key is attempted.

My status table currently shows multiple entries for various trans_id values, usually with different 'formname' values.  These make sense to me, since I have multiple forms printed for each transaction (packing slip, invoice, etc).

Does anyone know where I can go to learn how to straighten this out?

Thanks!
Mark