Re: Prepayment

    David> payments would solve a lot of problems. We do this by
    David> "selling" an item which is a monthly or annual charge and it
    David> has a specific income account. When work is done against a
    David> contract, it is billed against a parallel client called
    David> "Client X contract work". In this way, we know which
    David> contracts are profitable or not.

  How do you transfer the amount from the Client X (which is paid), to
Client X contract work?
  Or are you saying "Client X contract work" is where you put your
expenses for servicing that client?

--
]     Y'avait une poule de jammé dans l'muffler!!!!!!!!!        |  firewalls  [
] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[