Re: 4 Problems using lsmb

Chris Travers wrote:
On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 8:37 PM, david <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris Travers wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:17 PM, david <..hidden..> wrote:
The first two are serious issues for me - possibly show s
toppers. The second two look like minor bugs.

* AP transaction tax not calculated.

Chris Travers explained to me why the tax is no longer calculated, but in
Australian tax is always either 10% or zero. Tax invoices are not required to
show the actual amount of tax, so it means that to use this window, the tax
often has to be manually calculated, which is a pointless exercise in Australia.
I notice this function was removed sometime in version 1.2 - what a pity :(

Is it possible to have a system wide check-box to either calculate or
not-calculate tax.
Probably not something we could add in a stable release outside of a
patch or add-on or something.

Can I put this up as a feature request please?

Sure.  We can look at it for 1.3.

The big thing is that we don't add features in stable releases so it
won't be distributed as part of 1.2 which means a separate patch file
which has to be re-applied on every update (we do this to cut down on
the risk of bugs being introduced with new releases).

Thank you! I definitely don't expect it to be added in  a stable release  ;-)