4 Problems using lsmb

The first two are serious issues for me - possibly show s
toppers. The second two look like minor bugs.

* AP transaction tax not calculated.

Chris Travers explained to me why the tax is no longer calculated, but in Australian tax is always either 10% or zero. Tax invoices are not required to show the actual amount of tax, so it means that to use this window, the tax often has to be manually calculated, which is a pointless exercise in Australia. I notice this function was removed sometime in version 1.2 - what a pity :(

Is it possible to have a system wide check-box to either calculate or not-calculate tax.

* If I create a vendor invoice for an expense item, how do I link that particular expense to a given expense account. EG: I have an expense account for building maintenance 6019, and I raise a vendor invoice for the plumber.

If I do this via an AP transaction, it's trivial, but I can't see how to do it via a vendor invoice. Forgive me if it's obvious :)

* AP transaction window:

If I check "tax included",
then enter the gross amount in "Amount",
then enter the tax amount in the tax account box
then update,

The total calculated and shown on screen before posting is gross+tax!
This seems to correct itself when the transaction is posted, but it's very confusing.

* Deleting a user in the admin.pl window
In the "edit user" window, if you use the "delete" button at the bottom of the page you get an error message:
  Error! Access Denied
The user is deleted however.

thanks...

David