Re: Transaction reversal - I think

On Tue, 20 May 2008 14:58:10 +0100
beamends <..hidden..> wrote:

<snip>

> I just had a quick look at phreebook on the link above, and straightaway
> - no Stock Locations, so that's a non-starter.... I think I've seen the
> rest.

Phreebooks, like WebERP and EdgeERP, allow extra fields to be defined. such as bin numbers etc.

>From the Phreebooks 'add fields':-
Inventory - Custom Fields

PhreeBooks has a built in feature to expand inventory fields (attributes) to allow for further refinement of your inventory items. To help organize these expanded fields, added inventory fields are organized into categories. These categories become the tab headings when maintaining your inventory items. The mandatory inventory fields are, by default, put into the 'System' category (tab). If the inventory type is an assembly, a second tab name 'Bill of Materials' is also added. At least one category must be added before inventory fields can be entered. As many fields can be added to a category as are needed.
Adding an Inventory Category

   1. From the main menu select Inventory->Custom Fields.
   2. Press the New button.
   3. Enter a short name for the inventory category, 10 characters or less, no spaces. This field must be compatible with the database naming convention. (mysql, etc.)
   4. Enter a description. This is the field that will generally be used when maintaining inventory.
   5. Select the category to place this field into. This will determine what tab heading the field will appear when inventory items are edited.
   6. Enter the field type and properties. On some fields, default properties may be entered to pre-define the field when a new item is entered.
   7. Press New to add the new inventory field.

Terry