Re: RoadMap Question

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> 1)  Contact management plus categorization
>> 2)  Comment tracking
>> 3)  Task tracking (i.e. sales opportunities, etc)
>> 4)  Appointment Tracking
>
> Well I can easily add the data structure for three and four.

+1 then, if it isn't too late to flesh out this brand-new part of 1.3. I'd
favor a full transition to a largely completed model over having to
wait for 1.4 to add schema supporting 3) and 4).

What is the dataset migration story currently for branches/1.2 to trunk/,
especially for the change from customers table to contacts model?

Thanks,
Jeff