RoadMap Question

This may be more appropriate for the devel list, but not sure, so I'll ask
it here and be annoying.

I went to the RoadMap to see if there was any mention of implementing some
of the latest SL features which don't yet exist in Ledgersmb (bank account
specifications; dropdown for payment method; company name in defaults;
currency information specification; cell phones for contacts; and the
individual Vs. Company specification in customers).

While I am interested in those features, I didn't find anything about
them.  I did find this:

* Customers/vendors replaced with Companies/Contacts

Can someone expand upon what this means exactly?

Thank you.

Luke