Re: Opening new window without the menu

Richard,

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 17:05 -0700, martinwprior wrote:

> > What if you left click in the frame you want to print, then go to File
> > -> Print then under Print Frames, select The selected frame.  This
> > seems to work for me in Firefox on Fedora 7 and Windows XP.
> >
> > Richard
> >
> Thanks for that suggestion it does work at least for my test. The original
> problem is not consistant. I said earlier that I had the problem under Opera
> and Firefox. I now have to report that it works correctly in both browsers,
> "sometimes". Also that some screens will appear without "Expired" prompt and
> others will not. Its a random thing.
>
> Thanks again for the workaround

Yes, thanks from me too - that method works.

Martin,

I got the original method to work once in about 20 times, so it was too
unreliable for me to use.  I obviously never found out why it would work
occasionally . .

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Fax:     +61:(0)2-8221-9599